Description of Mini Concrete Batching Plant
If your construction project doesn’t need a full size concrete batching plant, Mini Concrete Batching Plant will work for you. As Mini Concrete Batching Plant is an ideal solution for small size construction and small amount concrete producer. Though small concrete batch plant belongs to small models of concrete mixing plant, they have big results.
Features and Advantages of Mini Concrete Batching Plant
1. Easy and fast erection, it can be set up within 3 days.
2. With compact structure design, mini mobile concrete batch plant need less floor occupation.
3. With lower investment and quality mixing effect, small scale concrete batch plant is an economical choice for small business.
4. PLD aggregate batching system adopts electric weighing and computer control, which is more accurate and efficient.
5. Application of JS twin shaft concrete mixer ensures high efficiency and ideal mixing effect.
6. Anti-noise design and dust collection system make our small concrete batch plants environmental friendly.
Components of Concrete Batch Plant
Specifications of Mini Concrete Batching Plants
|Theoretical production capacity(m3/h)||25||35|
|Aggregate Bin volume(m3)||3.2||7.3|
|Weighing Accuracy||Aggregate (KG)||1500Kg ±2%||2200Kg ±2%|
|Cement(KG)||300Kg ±1%||450Kg ±1%|
|Water (KG)||200Kg ±1%||200Kg ±1%|
Manufacturer of Small Concrete Batching Plant
Mini Concrete Batch Plants have compact structure, they are designed for fast and easy erection, low cost and optimal quality concrete product. We have reserved the brilliant features of our large concrete batching plants such as high efficiency, high accuracy and durability and transformed them into smaller ones, which are more cost effective.
ChangLi Machinery is well-known concrete batching plant manufacturer and supplier. We are dedicated to providing flexible solutions to various construction conditions. Please contact us and speak to one of our specialists who will give you free, friendly advice on what best suits your needs.
Tel: +86 371-6698-5358