Truck Mounted Concrete Boom Pump
Boom trucks are self-contained units consisting of a truck and frame, and the pump itself.
Boom trucks are used for concrete pours for everything from slabs and medium high-rise buildings, to large volume commercial and industrial projects. They range from single-axle truck mounted pumps used for their high maneuverability, suitability for confined areas, and cost/performance value, to huge, six-axle rigs used for their powerful pumps and long reach on high-rise and other large-scale projects.
Boom truck features
- The big-diameter conveying cylinder has a strong suction ability and can afford large pumping flow.
- The HBC wireless remote-control unit imported with original German packaging is light in weight and easy to carry. The operator can put the distributing boom in place simply by operating the handle bars.
- The pumping capacity can be regulated through the stepless control device.
- The stretching speed of the distributing boom can be regulated through the quick-and-slow stepless control device.
- The slewing speed of the boom can be regulated through the stepless control device.
- It is equipped with the emergency brake device and the automatic speed-control device for the diesel engine to reduce oil consumption.
- Equipped with the STEIBEL transfer case and the REXROTH pump unit imported with original German packaging.
- Equipped with slewing reducers and motors imported with original packaging.
- Equipped with HAWE proportional multi-way valves imported with original German packaging
- Equipped with originally-imported REXROTH valves and valves made by Italian oil-control companies
- It is equipped with an electric cabinet with totally-imported components; control modules like PLC are all products from the German company SIEMENS.
Front Landing Legs
Rear Landing Legs
|Length of Tail Hose||m||4||4||4||4|