Dry Mortar Mixing Plant Features:
1. The design height is reasonable, easy to install and maintain;
2. Investment little, easy to get profits;
3. Main systems, such as Drying System, Vibrating Screen System, Mixing System can work separately, convenient to operation;
4. Key parts of the machinery adopt international and domestic famous brand, extending the duration significantly;
5. Mixing system: with 60~180s blending, materials are mixed evenly;
6. Drying system: equipped with Triple-cylinder dryer to reduce the sand water content to ≤0.5%;
7. Depending on different raw materials and formulas, weighing device adopt independent system to improve the weighing accuracy greatly;
8. Equipped with dust collection system to collect dust from drying system, weighing system, mixing system and bag packing system, it is efficiently protects the working and living environment;
9. Full Automatic control system, convenient for operation and management.
Dry Mortar Production Line is widely used to produce all kinds of special mortar and common mortar, such as plaster mortar, waterproof mortar, thermal insulation mortar, tile adhesive mortar, tile grout mortar, bonding mortar, screed mortar, etc. These mortars are used as building materials for bridges, railways, workshop, warehouse, sewerage projects, residential construction.
Dry Mortar Production Line
Raw Materials Dry Mortar Production Line
1. Binders: Cement, hydrated lime, anhydrite, gypsum.
2. Filler: Silica sand, quartz sand, limestone, dolomite, expanded perlite etc.
3. Mineral admixture: Ground granulated blast furnace slag, fly ash, pozzolana, fine silica powder etc.
4. Water-retention and thickening material.
5. Chemical additives: Cellulose esters, superplasticizer, air entraining agents, accelerating agents, retarding agents, defoaming agents, hydrophobic agents, and etc.
Dry Mortar Mixer
Dry Mortar Colter Mixer
- Model: LDH-4.0
- Produciton Capacity: 30~40T/H
- Power: 55kw
- Size: 4800 x 1700 x 2200mm
- Brand: Beihai